Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Internship again

Actually started what I call season 2 of my Internship at VEVO. I'm working under the research and analytics department doing all kinds of researchy things. Previously, I worked under the Sales department where I learned about the business and how the company earns which was a good starting point. Working under research though is something else.

Right when I got in, had to do some reseach and ComScore stuff right away. Kaboom. I swear I will have excel nightmares soon. Still I like it, it's an industry I want to be in and work I could imagine myself actually doing. Plus the people are cool and there's still a bunch to learn. I actually want to discover more and get more out of this experience this time around.

But yeah, that first day was so busy I didn't even have time to take a pictue for this day.


To new beginnings and making the most out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment