Friday, June 28, 2013

PHP nerding

On a lighter note, I did something pretty awesome for my Web and E-Business class. Our group was stumped on our project because of our PHP code not working. We don't know PHP, we just code some code and tried to modify. And yeah it didn't work and even the professor was trying to find out what was wrong.

So a few days after I tried learning it from YouTube videos and other websites. And boom, I got a simple database to work. Felt awesome so I emailed the professor I did it. I got this as a reply...


Kind of anti-climactic because once you know how to do the programming, you want to run the hell away from it. Still, it's a time to shine so gots to make it cool.


A little persistence goes a long way. It might be to some weird place, but still a long way ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment